Friday, March 07, 2008

Waaaay Late

Rick took me to Joeseph Decuis for Valentine's day. It was one of the most memorable Valentine's Day's I have ever had, far exceeding any expectations. They had a limited selection available for Valentine's Day. This is what we ordered:

Amuse Bouche:
A lobster bisque with a lemon grass foam

Appetizers:
Ahi Tuna served on a Kimchee pancake with a wasabi cream sauce
Indian chicken samosas delicious with the chutney and an annoyed Rick (I was taking too many photos)

Entree:
Filet mignon osso bucco served atop a bed of creamy polenta with mushrooms and truffle oil. The meat fell off the bone. Wow, it was so delicious and although the meat was supposed to be the highlight, I could have eaten a bowl of the polenta.

Macadamia nut encrusted seabass

Ginger mousse on meringue disc
Chocolate cake

Ambiance was nice, felt like I was dining in a cellar. Overall it was a fantastic meal coupled with a fantastic date.

No comments: